Sunday, November 21, 2004

Seriously, it doesn't really matter who wins Australian Idol. Both of them will have no. 1 albums, so it's all good. What I especially liked was the totally interesting rendition of Waltzing Matilda. I hope it comes out as a single or something... Optional reading: I just happened to stumble across the weblog of this person called Elizabeth, and feel as if I've been punched in the stomach. She cuts to the chase and tells it like it is; another one of those pages that I go through from the beginning. There just might be hope after all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't post in LJ anymore? :o (shocked)

-Andre aka Zip

jeffyen said...

hey zippy, Livejournal is only for photographs, and since I don't have new photographs, I can't post! lol

Anonymous said...

Take more pix then! :P

-Zippo