Thursday, May 17, 2007

R & R

So I'm back in Teacher's College for some R&R. Teaching Practice was fun; I had excellent mentors who were quite enlightened and progressive, so I had a really good time. Still, it's nice to come back to HQ for some paper strategising before going back to the 'real world' along the front lines.

I'm going back to this school for the third time next month, the brick-colour structure in the middle. The greenery around the place is quite wonderful. It's rare to find significant plots of secondary forests right next to residential areas. I'm not sure how long it will last though. Singapore has perhaps one of the world's boldest plans for population growth, to the tune of a 44% increase in the next 20 years. As more people come to live here, something has to give...

No comments: