Saturday, May 7, 2005

Intelligent Women On TV

Now, this may be a little weird. Yes, I'm only indulging myself. Where are all the intelligent women on television? In the movie world, I can only think of Jodie Foster offhand. In TVLand, she could be the first female Prime Minister of Australia if the stars align. Jodie Foster's elder sister, Labour front bencher, shadow health minister Julia Gillard. She was missing for quiet a while on TV, and appeared last night on Lateline, so I decided to take a few screen shots. Far, far better looking than John "I will serve as long as the party wants me to" Howard and the whiney Peter "John Howard still doesn't want me to be PM!" Costello. Now, the next person I'll paparazzise on is the Channel 9 weather girl, if in fact she hasn't been fired... LOL

5 comments:

kennysia said...

Was it just me or does Labor seem to have all the good-looking ones?

Except Carmen Lawrence of course.

jeffyen said...

hahaa I'm not sure about that... just that Gillard always sits at the front, so she' very visible...

Anonymous said...

Natasha Stott-Despoja.

jeffyen said...

You're so right! How could I have missed her? Maybe it's because she doesn't appear on TVLand anymore...

Anonymous said...

http://www.natashastottdespoja.democrats.org.au/